Thursday 9 June 2011

Interview

Master's
Truth be told, this week was spent mostly in baggy pants and t-shirts - reading for the MA. I suppose that working at home has some downsides. I need people to stay human - and not only over weekends. For what's it's worth, I may have a bug or something. Today I did no work at all. Instead I got into my real-me clothes and went to a job interview instead. We'll see what happens - they are fans of Otaku magazine and I included some articles I wrote for them in my portfolio.


Gym and eating plan
In the general excitement of interacting with what is commonly known as the "real world", I omitted to eat my carbohydrate portion this morning. Instead I started my day with an egg. (yeah, it does get better, there is a point to this). So, having devoured proteins and one measly carbohydrate that slipped in I proceeded to the gym. Guess what happened?

Almost...
I was dizzy, felt nauseous and almost fell off. Thank goodness I had the sense to sit down and drink some Energade (1.5 carb portions). What happened? Low blood sugar? Stellar unfitness? Not eating my carbs?

Theory: My body has sided with the eating plan. It protests when it is not soothed and pampered with  enough sleep, regular carbohydrates and protein. I even looked at meat with fat on it and thought "ugh". The people at Litchi Living have really changed my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment