Tuesday 7 June 2011

Grrrrr ARGH

Master's
So far, this blog has kept a positive outlook on the Master's and the shapeshifting. After missing my first deadline due to a conglomeration of events I feel less hopeful. Less optimistic. Less happy. I've misplaced an essential book for the chapter I'm working on. Luckily for me I feel more stubborn! More good news - this is standard for Master's students.

At least I haven't given up - I'm just starting to feel very sorry for myself and rather stressed about the Master's. A good friend of mine once warned me that's it's difficult to stop earning a salary to study - in my case I've been used to earning a salary for eight years. Living off my savings irks me.


Thank goodness for Jorge Cham's PHD comics and irrate Master's students.

See Wednesday

I could have had a car...

No comments:

Post a Comment