Monday 30 May 2011

Blue Mondays are bra uncomfortable

Master's
Disgruntled.
                   Frustrated.
                                      I've forgotten a lot since I wrote my proposal.
                                                          Working hard to get that knowledge back.
                                                                             First deadline will not be met.

Project 36
It seems rather obvious, but when you lose fat percentages and weight the size goes too. Now, I wouldn't say that I've dropped a size, but my clothes are definitely getting more baggy and generally loose. So I'm doing the baggy clothes look. It's a fashion statement, I promise!

I've made up my mind to buy as few clothes as possible since I'm losing weight steadily. Which gets us to the subject of  bras. You have been warned. This is the topic of the rest of this section.

Corsets - taken from Wikicommons

As any lady knows, once a brassiere is no longer comfortable it is constantly uncomfortable. Like armour (what else is the under wire for?) it can bite you, chafe you and/or dig into your ribs. Also, like a decent suit of armour, proper bras are expensive, especially if you are an odd size (guessing by models, larger than a B cup).The expense dissuades you from needlessly acquiring more brassiere armour. You hold out as long as you can.

This gold jewel brassiere only costs a million bucks and looks like armour



Did you know?
Playtex has brought out a new collection. "The D-G collection is designed to compliment the curves of women with a generous bust". The collection is affordable (in the R200 range) compared to some of the other options. And the bras are pretty.

A last word of wisdom: Bras are like shoes. You have to wear them in.

1 comment: